Magic xpi for SAP Business One Integration
Magic xpi Integration Platform delivers code-free, enterprise-grade integration, business process automation, and data synchronization solutions.
Magic xpi for SAP Business One enables the fast and easy transfer of data between SAP Business One and other enterprise systems within your organization, including SAP R/3, Salesforce.com, JD Edwards, IBM i, Lotus Notes, and others.
Using Magic xpi Integration Platform, you can create real-time workflows, triggered by actions within SAP or other business applications, to ensure that employees and management always have an accurate 360° view of business information. Magic xpi also enables you to design and implement new workflows and integration processes, such as website integration, inter-company trade, data synchronization, and more.
Industry-proven SAP-certified Integration Platform
Magic xpi Integration Platform has won numerous SAP ‘Quality and Innovation’ awards, and is SAP xAPPS-certified, as well as having received SAP certification in Japan. Since 2005, SAP AG has been working with Magic to produce a powerful combination of abilities that sets new standards of excellence for the current and future needs of all SAP users. More than 300 SAP partners worldwide use Magic xpi as their integration solution and have already successfully completed hundreds of projects.
- Large library of pre-built components
- Drag & drop functionality for easy configuration of business processes
- Visual Data Mapper transforms information regardless of format
- Step-by-step wizards simplify complex integration
- Out-of-the-box certified SAP Business One and SAP Business All-in-One adaptors
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Provides a full, accurate and real-time view of your business data and activity
- Extends the capabilities of SAP Business One to implement a wide range of business processes
- Reduces time to deployment by eliminating lengthy business integration programming projects
- Reduces total cost of ownership by automating business processes and minimizing use of IT resources
- Minimizes project risk by using a standard, certified, tested, and proven solution
- Maximizes usability by retaining familiar user interfaces for key applications