Magic xpi for SAP R/3 Integration
Magic xpi Integration Platform delivers code-free, enterprise-grade integration, business process automation, and data synchronization solutions.
Magic xpi for SAP R/3 enables businesses and IT specialists to quickly and cost-effectively integrate SAP R/3—whether a new or legacy version—with a wide range of IT business applications including Salesforce.com, SAP Business One, Lotus Notes, JD Edwards, IBM i, and more.
Magic xpi supports all editions of SAP including R/3 4.6c and prior, up to and including ECC6.
Using Magic xpi Integration Platform, you can create real-time workflows, triggered by actions within SAP or other business applications, to ensure that employees and management always have an accurate 360° view of business information. Magic xpi also enables you to design and implement new workflows and integration processes, such as website integration, inter-company trade, data synchronization, and more.
Industry-proven SAP-certified Integration Platform
Magic xpi Integration Platform has won numerous SAP ‘Quality and Innovation’ awards, and is SAP xAPPS-certified, as well as having received SAP certification in Japan. Since 2005, SAP AG has been working with Magic to produce a powerful combination of abilities that sets new standards of excellence for the current and future needs of all SAP users. More than 300 SAP partners worldwide use Magic xpi as their integration solution and have already successfully completed hundreds of projects.
- Distributes SAP R/3 delivery notes and invoices
- Updates the SAP R/3 product list, even when connecting existing e-commerce sites to SAP R/3
- Automates communication with trade partners
- Transfers third-party purchase orders to SAP R/3 sales orders, enabling customers to submit orders automatically
- Exchanges SAP R/3 customer lists and synchronizes company data across multiple sites
- Enables customers to submit orders to SAP via the Web
- Shares SAP R/3 data across systems
- Consolidates charts of accounts
- Utilizes newest SAP NetWeaver XI integration tools
- Improves workflow and composite application functionality
- Provides multi-channel access to SAP R/3 functions and data
- Improves business collaboration
- Extends capabilities of third-party products
- Increases interoperability with other platforms, such as Unix and OS/400
- Enhances business activity monitoring and performance management