Careers at Magic
Being a part of the Magic team means being part of a 30-year heritage in planning, developing, selling, and marketing groundbreaking business software solutions. It also means being a team player, and challenging yourself to fulfill your true potential.
At Magic, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset, and that our strength comes from enabling them to use their talents and dedication to the full. That’s why we’re looking for outstanding, committed, and ambitious people who want to develop their careers and be a part of realizing our vision.
If you want to join one of the most innovative software companies in the world, please see our available opportunities below.
UK Technical Pre Sales Consultant
Magic Software Enterprises, a subsidiary of the Asseco Group is one of the leading software suppliers for software integration and development. Magic Software acts in more than 50 countries and has a worldwide network of ISVs, system integrators, value-added resellers, distributors and OEM partners. Our technology enables enterprises to accelerate the process of building and deploying applications that can be rapidly customized and integrated with existing systems. Magic Software´s technology, its product and corporate strategy is well accepted by all its customers and leading analysts. Magic Software has long lasting solid partnerships with all leading IT companies, e.g. SAP, Salesforce.com, IBM, Oracle and more. For further information please click on http://www.magicsoftware.com
Magic UK seeks a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant/Architect with a good commercial and technical background to join their team located in Bracknell, Berkshire.
The successful applicant must have a full and free permit to work within the United Kingdom.
The role will focus on pre-sales engagements and typical duties will include:
- Design and presentation of strategies in the business segment Digital Transformation, IoT and M2M, Enterprise development, integration and mobility.
- Responding & completing all architecture, and technical requirements and solutions to received RFI & RFP’s
- Delivering solution presentations, taking ownership of the architecture and technical solution process in all prospect, partner and customer opportunities.
- Designing, developing and delivering Proof of Concepts.
- Developing as needed product demonstrations in areas of enterprise integration and mobility and keep them relevant for a sales process.
- Work with Sales team for acquisition of new customers and partners, especially in the business segment Digital Transformation, IoT (M2M), Business Integration and Enterprise Mobility.
- Ongoing exchange in best practices across locations with our European sales team
- Representation of Magic solutions at trade fairs and events
- Work with our marketing team on Go-To-Market Strategies and Messages to develop and implement
- Creating and delivering on-line webinars for specific technical topics and key market trends
- Providing technical assistance and support when required
This role demands individuals that can think quickly on their feet and 'out of the box' to enable them to solve customer and prospect business requirements. You must be a reliable, tolerant, and a determined character, well presented and a good team player and have a passion for technologies.
The individual also needs to enjoy and be able to travel and work away from home as customer projects and requirements are assigned.
Ideal Qualifications are:
Related Knowledge & Experience:
- Min 2 years experiences in consulting/sales of projects in the area of “Digital Transformation” and “Enterprise Mobility” and Integration.
- Experiences with integration products like SAP XI/PI, Informatica, Mulesoft, Netweaver, IBM WebSphere, Tibco, WebMethodes will be helpful
- Good knowledge with practical experience using databases (at least MSSQL / Oracle)
- Good knowledge and experience working with XML
- Good knowledge and experience working with web services (SOAP, JSON)
- Experience and understanding enterprise architecture
- Programming /development experience in any 3G language (preferably .Net / Java) and mobile development
- Experience in system analysis – advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products
- Experience in one or more of the following is advantageous - SAP, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, SAPB1, Sharepoint, JDE, SugarCRM
Skills and Abilities Required:
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Native proficiency in spoken English is imperative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer focussed
- Team player
- Readiness to travel
- Motivated by a challenge
- Problem solving and solution delivery
Applicants should submit their CV's with a covering letter as to why they are suitable for this role, also giving an indication of salary expectation to email@example.com