Magic xpa Application Platform
Rapid Cross-Platform Application Development
Magic xpa Application Platform is a code-free, visual development and deployment environment for the quick creation of enterprise-grade mobile, web and desktop apps. Magic xpa lets you leverage the same business logic to develop once and deploy across platforms. You can create a portfolio of high performance business apps with a single skill set and minimal resources.
By allowing you to develop, maintain and update apps quickly and cost-effectively, Magic supports your digital transformation and enterprise mobility strategies, making it easy for you to give your business a competitive edge.
Flexible, Powerful and Proven
- Mobile workforce apps for sales and field service staff
- Mobile audit apps
- Full-feature ERP, POS and Supply Chain Management sytems
- Comprehensive employee and partner portals
- Apps that display and process data from backend IT systems in combination with Magic xpi Integration Platform
Powering Successful Business Apps
Key features include:
- Ease of use: Code-free, event-driven application development studio with Visual Studio-based form designer. Drag and drop business process orchestration. Pre-defined elements and components and built-in best practices shorten development cycles.
- Rich Enterprise Mobile Functionalities and UX: Offline support. Native mobile application clients for iOS, Android and Windows 10 Mobile smartphones and tablets. Hybrid/HTML5 support.
Agile: Develop once and deploy across mobile, Web/HTML5, Rich Internet Applications (RIA), SaaS, and client/server. Full .NET compatibility. Multi-platform server support: Windows, Solaris, AIX, Linux, IBM i. Cloud-ready architecture.
Enterprise-grade: High-performance self-healing and scalable architecture based on IMDG messaging infrastructure. Secured protocols and sessions. Authentication and encryption. N-Tier Architecture and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) support.
Big Data/Fast Data Ready: Apps can use the IMDG database, enabling handling of extremely large transaction loads. Streaming data from backend databases to the space provides superior performance.
Benefits for Developers, IT and Business Managers
Highly productive: Code-free drag and drop studio. Mobile preview pane. Pre-set mobile development mode. Pre-defined and reusable elements and components let users concentrate on creating the best business logic rather than the technical complexities.
- Low TCO: One skill set for all popular operating systems and deployment modes. Minimum deployment and maintenance efforts.
- Time-to-market: Pre-built components. Mobile development mode. Centralized business logic allows updates and changes to be automatically propagated to all devices.
- Flexible: Develop once, deploy anywhere (Windows, Linux, Unix, IBM i, Android, iOS, Windows 10 Mobile, cloud, on-premises). Easily switch client devices as market or business requirements change. Scale up quickly without changing your app.
- Minimum risk: Metadata-driven product with fully-tested pre-written code. Evolving product that adapts to accommodate new technologies and changing markets.
The Magic Advantage
- 30 years of enterprise application development and integration experience.
- Rich professional services expertise.
- Global customer support organization.
- Extensive partner network and developer community.
###Do Not Touch - Success Tab###
Learn how a German GE Capital was able to automate the distribution of its correspondence using a reporting system developed with Magic’s eDeveloper (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform).
"We have been working together for years with Magic Software and are very pleased with the cooperation. FlowerOffice is a unique automation system in which the inventory management and trading of flowers is made easy. The Webshop provides a clear overview of the range and prices. Each user can see exactly what stock is required and where it ultimately goes. Magic Software’s uniPaaS application platform was flexible during the development process, but as in previous projects, was also highly dependable and reliable.
In order to support its expanding business operations, EBS needed to upgrade its outdated client-server business application to the Rich Internet Application (RIA) architecture made possible by the uniPaaS application platform.
Find out how CBS Outdoor, a UK based mobile advertising solutions provider, used uniPaaS (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform) to create an automatic, real-time advertising campaign registration and management system.
Read how Magic’s uniPaaS (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform) RIA enables Kuno Kinzoku to create a Web-based EDI with a simple, fast, and cost-effective development life cycle.
Find out how Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center , a leading French exhibition center re-designed their e-commerce site and reduced development time by 30% using iBOLT (today branded Magic xpi Integration Platform) and eDeveloper (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform).
Find out why Vadim Software moved to the eDeveloper (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform) – and how they’ve won new customers and achieved significant growth as a result.
Find out why the world's largest chauffeured vehicle service company, Carey International, selected Magic Software's eDeveloper (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform) to migrate its financial applications to Oracle.
Stannah used Magic xpa Application Platform to develop two client/server-based order management applications to efficiently and accurately manage warehouse, production, and accounting activities.
Using Magic RIA deployment, Innet developed the ATSR RIA solution, which is a comprehensive order management system for sales, shipping, invoicing, and payment collection, with optional planning, production, and store management capabilities.