Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. Shareholders:
We cordially invite you to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Magic Software Enterprises Ltd., to be held at 10:00 a.m. (Israel time) on Thursday, November 4, 2010, at our offices at 5 HaPlada Street, Or Yehuda 60218, Israel, for the following purposes:
1. To reelect three directors for terms expiring at our 2011 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders;
2. To approve the grant of equity-based compensation to Mr. Guy Bernstein, our acting chief executive officer and a director;
3. To approve the grant of equity-based compensation to Ms. Naamit Salomon, a director;
4. To ratify and approve the reappointment of Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer, registered public accountants, a member firm of Ernst & Young Global, as our independent registered public accounting firm for the year ending December 31, 2010 and until the annual general meeting of shareholders to be held in 2011; and
5. To review and discuss our auditor’s report and consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2009.
The Board of Directors recommends that you vote in favor of all of the proposals, which are described in the attached Proxy Statement.
Shareholders of record at the close of business on September 27, 2010 are entitled to notice of and to vote at the Meeting. You can vote by proxy either by mail or in person. If voting by mail, the proxy must be received by our transfer agent or at our registered office in Israel at least 48 hours prior to the meeting to be validly included in the tally of ordinary shares voted at the meeting. If you attend the meeting, you may vote in person and your proxy will not be used. Detailed proxy voting instructions are provided both in the Proxy Statement and on the enclosed proxy card.
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Click here to download the Proxy Statement