Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: MGIC), a global provider of software platforms for enterprise mobility, cloud applications, and business integration, ainvites business executives to its IoT (Internet of Things) Day event on 6 April 2017 at the HighLight Towers in Munich. Speakers from IBM, Vodafone, Ernst & Young, Capgemini, Digital Analytics Association, and Magic Software will share their visions and perspectives on IoT, Industry 4.0 and digital transformation. Participants will also enjoy an exclusive guided tour of the new IBM Watson IoT & KI Experience Centre.
Magic Software’s IoT Day is intended to provide attendees with a mix of both visionary views and concrete tips to help business and public organizations get started in the Industry 4.0 era. Live demos and lectures will illustrate how organizations can implement IoT strategies and avoid mistakes. For example, attendees will learn:
- Which types of Internet of Things projects are best-suited for success in the manufacturing industry
- How to intelligently link data assets and ensure a smooth flow of data
- How to collect business-relevant information from machine data
- What Blockchains and the Internet of Things have in common
- “Black Holes” to watch out for when implementing Industry 4.0 projects
- What we know about Artificial Intelligence and the Cognitive Internet of Things
- What lies behind the scenes of the IBM Watson IoT & KI Experience Center
For further information and to register for Magic Software’s IoT Day event, visit https://www.magicsoftware.com/de/iot-day-munich
Hashtag: # IOT_MUC_17
About Magic Software Enterprises
Magic Software Enterprises (NASDAQ: MGIC) empowers customers and partners around the globe with smarter technology that provides a multichannel user experience of enterprise logic and data.
For more information, visit www.magicsoftware.com.
Claudia Pulfer | CPC Communications
Phone 08151 – 556 87 48
Mobile: 0172 89 62 440
Magic has made every effort to ensure that the information contained in this press release is accurate; however, there are no representations or warranties regarding this information, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Magic assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may occur in this press release. Magic is a registered trademark of Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. All other product and company names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and are the property of, and might be trademarks of, their respective owners.