Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: MGIC), a global provider of software platforms for enterprise mobility, cloud applications, and business integration, today announced its Magic xpi 4.5 release, designed to make digital transformation and IoT projects easy. Magic xpi 4.5 includes a fresh Microsoft® Visual Studio®-based UI with enhanced productivity features, expanded out-of-the-box connectivity including an MQTT adapter, and a Connector Builder that lets users quickly build their own full-featured reusable connectors.
The code-free, drag and drop Magic xpi Integration Platform, with over 100 pre-built connectors to leading applications and technologies, lets organizations leverage and mobilize existing IT systems to transform their businesses with innovative and efficient business processes.
“We are excited to announce the launch of Magic xpi 4.5. This version packs many new features and capabilities that make systems integration smoother, quicker and easier,” states Ami Ries, Vice President, Research and Development, at Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. “With organizations undertaking more integration projects than ever, Magic xpi 4.5’s expanded connectivity capabilities, friendlier, more productive studio, and robust in-memory computing architecture help ensure the successful execution of business-critical digital transformation and IOT projects.”
Enhancements in the Magic xpi 4.5 release include:
• Fresh, intuitive user experience based on Visual Studio.
• Enhanced productivity features including: Drag & drop flow configuration, Mini Map, Zoom Bar, and the ability to work with multiple open flows and data mappers.
• IoT Connectivity via MQTT.
• Expanded out-of-the-box connectivity including WCF client and JSON support.
• Build your own connector: Connector Builder (SDK) Enhanced (SDK) lets users and partners quickly create full-featured reusable connectors, including visual data mapping and licensing, to any third-party ecosystem.
The Magic xpi Integration Platform may also be used as part of Magic’s End-to-End Enterprise Mobility Solution, which also includes Magic xpa Application Platform for rapid, mobile development, Magic Mobile Device Management and Magic Mobile Professional Services. Magic End-to-End Enterprise Mobility Solution provides organizations with a holistic and cost-effective solution for the rapid creation and deployment of secure, enterprise-grade mobile business apps.
For more information, visit www.magicsoftware.com.
Stephanie Myara | PR Manager
Magic Software Enterprises