Connections Made Easy
Magic’s modern & flexible EDI Service Platform is the Magic xpi Integration Platform connection to outside systems. Your team uses xpi’s no-code integration methodology to define a single connection per business process – based on which the service links you to all your business partners – both present and future – without any additional work by you. With 100+ available certified xpi connectors to your internal business systems – such as SAP, Salesforce, SugarCRM and JD Edwards – and 10,000 EDI business partner connection profiles, B2B integration could not be easier.
State-of-the-art one-to-many vs one-to-one connections
Our one-to-many approach, powered by a harmonized data structure, uses a single connection per business process on your side regardless of how many connected partners you have, and the varying EDI standards they use. This immensely simplifies deployment and maintenance which significantly lowers both your setup and ongoing costs.
When using one-to-one connections, a dedicated connection is needed per business partner for each business process. Any changes needed to a business process must be made on all your connections. In addition, any modification of a partner’s connection requires changes on your end.
Magic’s one-to-many approach alleviates any integration work on your side when adding a new B2B partner to an existing business process. Your partner self-registers on the self-service onboarding portal and we do the rest.
Our one-to-many approach also de-couples your systems from most of the changes partners may make. If you need additional information in a business process, or if an EDI document standard changes – you make the change once only.
The system’s modern software architecture ensures that the one-to-many mapping is done quickly and at low cost to you and any incremental changes needed are painless.
A Range of Applications & Advantages
The service is an open Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) product that goes far beyond basic EDI functionality to offer a complete end-to-end solution for handling any EDI connection. Enabling the digital transformation of companies through intelligent platform services, it supports a wide range of applications and offers a series of important advantages, including:
- Digitization & automation of the supply chain for all business processes
- EDI / B2B networking with business partners
- EAI / A2A integration into existing systems
- E-invoicing & federal compliance worldwide
- Cross-document content validation
- Just-in-sequence and logistics processing
Marketplaces and online shops connectivity
- Only one connection per business process needs to be defined to reach all partners and systems, saving setup and maintenance costs
- Processes all formats and protocols
- Cost savings through reuse existing connections and profiles
- Harmonization of all messages and data
- Powerful process automation using no-code Magic xpi integration tools
- Certified integrations into thousands of enterprise systems
- Cross-document content validation such as invoice-to-order comparison saves administration time, ensures accuracy and prevents revenue leakage
- Self-service portals for new business partner self-registration