Join our team in Israel
In order to apply for a job in our office in Israel, please send your CV to Lilach_Kordova@magicsoftware.com with the open position in the subject line.
Currently we have open positions for:
Magic XPI – Developer position R&D Architect
Magic XPI – Developer position
Magic is looking for an experienced Magic xpi, a developer of integration solutions for cross-organizational business processes between systems and databases, including fieldwork and access to customer sites.
Work in multiple projects and tasks in a dynamic environment that combines independence with an end-to-end task.
- Three years of experience in developing one or more of the integration systems: BizTolk, Tibco, Enformatics, XPI
- Experience in developing infrastructure code in .NET and / or Java environments
- Familiarity with the world of the Internet and communication protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Sql databases (functions, procedures, etc.)
- Experience in working with clients.
- High verbal and written ability in Hebrew and English.
- Orientation of ERP and CRM systems
- Familiarity with additional realist databases (Oracle, etc.)
- Business understanding
- Sales orientation
- Training capability.
As an R&D Architect, you will work closely with the various R&D teams/members and with tight partnership with Product Management in order to identify and achieve the best software solutions for addressing the business needs.
- 8-10 years of experience as a software developer with at least 3 years as a Software Architect
- Highly software technology savvy and knowledgeable of the most up-to-date software industry trends
- Ability to work closely with Product Management and convert high level requirements and business needs into clear architecture aspects.
- Experience and knowledge in Cloud technologies (at least one of AWS or Azure) – Advantage
- Experience in technically mentoring other team members and empowering them
- Experience in high-level (T-shirt) effort evaluation / assessments
- High communication and presentation capabilities
- BA/BSc in Computer Science
- Knowledge of 1 or more computing languages (C#, Java, C++), knowledge SQL and web technologies – Advantage
- Practical experience in an Agile/Scrum organization working closely to the product owner and with the Scrum teams
- Fluent English – Written and verbal