Nevaris Bausoftware GmbH develops and sells holistic software solutions for technical and commercial construction operations, supporting the complete construction process for more than 5,500 customers. Headquartered in Bremen and employing over 200 people across Europe, the company is part of the global Nemetschek Group and a long-term partner of brands such as Microsoft and DocuWare.
NEVARIS uses Salesforce CRM for the management of leads, contacts and opportunities – processes which require both financial data about prospects and product information from the ERP system. Additionally, access to order information and new accounts is also relevant for back-office employees. However, the Salesforce and ERP systems were not integrated and required the time-consuming and error-prone manual entry and synchronization of data. To improve the customer experience, the company sought to automate business processes, eliminate manual efforts and ensure automatic data exchange between the systems involved.
Following the successful implementation of the Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, Nevaris commissioned Magic partner H+W Consult to integrate Salesforce with their ERP system (based on Microsoft Business Central). As part of the project, uni- and bi-directional interfaces were created to enable automatic data exchange between the two systems.
The Magic xpi integration platform was used to execute the project because it offers a fast, code-free and visual approach that utilizes innovative technology to support the integration of platforms and systems. In particular, it was selected for the system integration because it:
- Enables the execution of the logic, complex processes and transformations in a single platform
- Delivers end-to-end transparency of all business processes
- Documents process dependencies combined with data consistency and transaction security
- Provides a high level of reusability
- Supports all industry standards and existing, certified standard components
- Requires no programming knowledge and is easy to use
- Includes a self-documenting configuration
- Offers a range of important features, such as Business Process Modeling (BPM), graphical modeling, intuitive configuration, usability and a rule-based design
- Acts as a hub, offering Nevaris the ability to connect any other cloud and on-premise system in the future.