Improve Operational Efficiencies, Maximize Business Opportunities, and Increase Profitability
Where IT used to select the work devices and operating systems that were used; today employees and business partners expect real-time access to corporate data, business processes and content from their personal smartphones and tablets.
Not only do enterprises need to provide mobile applications for multiple operating systems and form factors, they also need to develop a skyrocketing number of applications as every department sees how they can use mobile to unlock business value. To provide maximum value, these apps will need to connect to multiple backend enterprise systems and provide high performance, scalability and security required by enterprise organizations.
The growing numbers of mobile enterprise apps requires IT to find the best cost-effective tools for managing app development, deployment, access policies and security, as well as to ensure that their apps provide intuitive and valuable user experiences that drive usage.
Experience has shown that mobile consumer apps need to be intuitive, attractive and well-crafted, or they won’t be used. The same applies for mobile enterprise apps. That’s why it’s especially important that mobile enterprise applications provide appealing native user experiences that make usage friendly and natural.
Magic provides a simple, agile, cross-platform enterprise mobility solution that helps enterprises mobilize enterprise IT applications, logic and data with native user experience that drive usage - helping enterprises innovate, enhance productivity, and increase profitability in the increasingly fast-paced and mobile world.
Magic’s Enterprise Mobility solution for the development, deployment and integration of mobile enterprise apps keeps IT smart, lean and flexible:
- Create and deliver secure integrated mobile apps with off-the-shelf integration to virtually any enterprise system (e.g. CRM, ERP, HR, Finance, etc.)
- Develop once and deploy across all popular operating systems and devices (iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Desktop and Web). Only one skill-set needed for all.
- Smart-code free meta-data approach lets developers concentrate on creating the right applications, process and workflows without getting bogged down in complex, costly and resource-intensive coding and testing
- Support for both native and HTML5 /Web applications, so you can choose the approach that works best for each application
- Extendable: Easily add your preferred MDM, App Store, cloud implementation, customization services, and more
It simply makes good business sense.
By using Magic’s Enterprise Mobility Solution to mobilize and streamline processes, automate work flows and mundane tasks, and provide quick easy access to complete, real-time information, businesses can:
- Increase workforce productivity
- Increase operational efficiencies
- Improve decision-making with comprehensive real-time information
- Increase customer and employee satisfaction with multi-channel user experiences (all major mobile OS and Desktop/Web)
- Reduce multi-platform application development, deployment and maintenance costs
- Optimize IT resources; no device-specific skill-sets required
Magic’s mobile offering provides the following key technical benefits:
- Native clients for all leading mobile platforms (iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile)
- Integration server with pre-certified connectors for comprehensive real-time integration with virtually all back-end systems (Oracle JDE, SAP, Salesforce.com, Microsoft SharePoint, IBM, legacy, Google, Facebook, and more)
- Easy and instant update management process without heavy App Store validation process
- Single unified metadata-driven paradigm for client and server development
- Cloud-ready architecture
- Enterprise-grade performance, security and scalability
The Magic Advantage
- 30 years of enterprise application development and integration experience
- Broad professional service expertise and partner network
- 2500-strong developer community
- Global customer support organization
- Strong alliances with partners and vendors in the enterprise mobility and enterprise software ecosystems, including Samsung, SAP, Salesforce.com, Oracle JDE, IBM and Microsoft SharePoint
Business Process Mobilization: The same solution takes your enterprise business processes (CRM, ERP, HR, Finance, Document Management, legacy, etc.) to Mobile and Desktop/Web, easily, securely, and cost-effectively.
Multi-Platform: All major mobile OS in one development effort.
Off-the-Shelf Integration with Virtually Any Enterprise System: Robust platform with certified and native connectors to major enterprise IT systems and protocol adaptors for reliable integrated apps.
Native Clients: For mobile apps with true native Look & Feel that can fully leverage device capabilities including: camera (for video, photos, barcode scanning), GPS, gyroscope, local storage, etc.
Supports Any Form Factor: Develop solutions for smartphones and tablets with any interface (touch or
keyboard), size and screen resolution.
Hybrid Support: Develop native, HTML5/Web or hybrid (native container with HTML5 front-end) applications.
Pre-packaged, Agile Solution: Integrated app development, deployment and instant update management; supports native and hybrid architectures.
Enterprise-grade: High performance, security and scalability.
Optimizes IT Skills and Resources: One skill set for all major mobile OS (and desktop development); limited deployment and maintenance effort needed.
Extendable: Easily add MDM, App Stores, cloud implementation, customization services, and more.
Flexible Pricing Models & Deployment Modes: Choose the pricing models (subscription and perpetual) and deployment modes (on-premise, cloud, etc.) that best match your needs.
Broad Strategic Alliances and Connectivity
Magic’s close relationships with partners and vendors in the mobility and enterprise ecosystems, let you maximize your business opportunities, including:
- Oracle JDE
- Microsoft SharePoint
- And more