JD Edwards Integration with Magic xpi
Magic xpi Integration Platform delivers code-free, enterprise-grade integration, business process automation, and data synchronization solutions.
Building on Magic’s status as a Gold Partner of Oracle, Magic xpi for JDE extends the capabilities and usage of Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and JD Edwards World ERP systems, integrating them with your company's entire range of business processes.
Extend and Integrate JD Edwards across Your Company
Magic xpi for JDE integrates the various pieces of your business puzzle together, enabling you to better manage the money, people, products, and knowledge in your company.
With more than 50 adapters, wizards, services, and methods at your fingertips, Magic xpi enables you to create continuous business processes based on JD Edwards. Magic’s proven business integration platform empowers business analysts and JD Edwards administrators to manage business processes using code-free visually oriented process design tools.
- Out-of-the-box certified JDE adaptor
- Large library of pre-built components
- Drag-and-drop functionality for easy configuration of your business processes
- Visual Data Mapper transforms information, regardless of format
- Step-by-step wizards simplify complex integration
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Online monitoring capabilities
- Handles exceptions and errors, reliably and seamlessly
- Integrates financial data in real time, near real time, and at optimal intervals
- Integrates non-JDE applications with your General Ledger
- Integrates with new and existing e-commerce websites
- Integrates order tracking and logistics management over the Web
- Integrates CRM and sales force management
- Handles service calls and tracks orders over the Web
- Runs natively on IBM I systems
- Consolidates your charts of accounts with other systems and companies
- Creates services easily
- Implements SOA with existing JD Edwards Enterprise One or JD Edwards World
- Leverages investment in and knowledge of JD Edwards systems
- Simplifies integration when upgrading or installing new versions
- Overcomes integration barriers with existing systems
- Modernizes the perception of JD Edwards applications
- Integrates JD Edwards company-wide across all business processes, according to business process definitions
- Empowers end users and technical staff
- Increases efficiency through reliable and seamless handling of exceptions and errors
- Allows access to information when you need it