Magic xpa Application Platform
Rapid Cross-Platform Development
Magic xpa Application Platform is a code-free, visual development and deployment environment for the quick creation of enterprise-grade mobile, web and desktop apps. Magic xpa lets you leverage the same business logic to develop once and deploy across platforms. You can create a portfolio of high performance business apps with a single skill set and minimal resources. By allowing you to develop, maintain and update apps quickly and cost-effectively, Magic supports your enterprise mobility strategy and gives your business a competitive edge.
Flexible, Powerful and Proven
- Mobile workforce apps for sales and field service staff
- Mobile audit apps
- Full-feature ERP and Supply Chain Management sytems
- Comprehensive employee and partner portals
- Apps that display and process data from backend IT systems in combination with Magic xpi Integration Platform
Magic xpa Features
- Ease of use: Code-free, event-driven application development studio with Visual Studio-based form designer. Drag and drop business process orchestration. Pre-defined elements and components and built-in best practices shorten development cycles.
- Rich Enterprise Mobile Functionalities and UX: Offline support. Native mobile application clients for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Hybrid/HTML5 support.
Agile: Develop once and deploy across mobile, Web/HTML5, Rich Internet Applications (RIA), SaaS, and client/server. Full .NET compatibility. Multi-platform server support: Windows, Solaris, AIX, Linux, IBM i. Cloud-ready architecture.
Enterprise-grade: High-performance self-healing and scalable architecture based on IMDG messaging infrastructure. Secured protocols and sessions. Authentication and encryption. Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) support.
Big Data/Fast Data Ready: Apps can use the IMDG database, enabling handling of extremely large transaction loads. Streaming data from backend databases to the space provides superior performance.
Benefits for Developers, IT and Business Managers
Highly productive: Code-free drag and drop studio. Mobile preview pane. Pre-set mobile development mode. Pre-defined and reusable elements and components let users concentrate on creating the best business logic rather than the technical complexities.
- Low TCO: One skill set for all popular operating systems and deployment modes. Minimum deployment and maintenance efforts.
- Fast time-to-market: Pre-built components. Mobile development mode. Centralized business logic allows updates and changes to be automatically propagated to all devices.
- Flexible: Develop once, deploy anywhere (Windows, Linux, Unix, IBM i, Android, iOS, cloud, on-premise). Easily switch client devices as market or business requirements change. Scale up quickly without changing your app.
- Minimum risk: Metadata-driven product with fully-tested pre-written code. Evolving product that adapts to accommodate new technologies and changing markets.
###Do Not Touch - Success Tab###
Find out how Adecco, a market leader in the recruitment industry, were able to develop a multi-lingual solution that met the legal requirements, as well as the confidentiality requirements of their customers and was twice as fast as any other development tool on the market. And their Batch processing times were reduced to a fifth.
“Visa Cal develops many systems using Magic Software’s products due to their ease of use, reliability, and low maintenance requirements. I am certain that in the future, we will continue to develop advanced applications using Magic Software’s excellent, user-friendly tools”. Doron Bonim, Magic Team Leader, Visa Cal IT Department
Find out how this 24/7 roadside assistance provider cut IT development and maintenance costs by 50% using eDeveloper (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform) and iBOLT (today branded Magic xpi Integration Platform).
“Of all the goods that arrive in Antwerp, 80% of all declarations are dealt with by software Customs Streamliner) that we have developed with Magic Software." Albert Palsterman, General Manager, Stream Software
UK based SDMS uses uniPaaS to upgrade their staff development management system, giving it wide database inter-connectivity and the choice of on-premise/on-demand availability.
Stannah used Magic xpa Application Platform to develop two client/server-based order management applications to efficiently and accurately manage warehouse, production, and accounting activities.
Learn what FKB gained from developing and deploying a range of applications for the company's groups using uniPaaS, and how it has become now the largest health insurance provider in Lichtenstein with the lowest operating costs in the industry for both Liechtenstein and Switzerland.
The Allstate Corporation is universally as one of the largest and most secure financial services companies worldwide. It comes as no surprise therefore that they also have one of the most impressive implementations of eDeveloper (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform) technology which they sed to create their annuity and life insurance applications.
Find out how ING Commercial Finance, a leading capital finance company, was able to quickly and cost-effectively develop a new factoring system that could run on their legacy AS/400 while maintaining full compatibility with Windows and browser-based capabilities.
“The migration process was quick and easy. uniPaaS allows us to use its advanced capabilities to provide a high standard of fast service and availability to both customers and field agents alike. This gives us added value compared to our competitors.” Gabi Shapira, CEO, Securitas.