Magic xpa Application Platform
Rapid Cross-Platform Development
Magic xpa Application Platform is a code-free, visual development and deployment environment for the quick creation of enterprise-grade mobile, web and desktop apps. Magic xpa lets you leverage the same business logic to develop once and deploy across platforms. You can create a portfolio of high performance business apps with a single skill set and minimal resources. By allowing you to develop, maintain and update apps quickly and cost-effectively, Magic supports your enterprise mobility strategy and gives your business a competitive edge.
Flexible, Powerful and Proven
- Mobile workforce apps for sales and field service staff
- Mobile audit apps
- Full-feature ERP and Supply Chain Management sytems
- Comprehensive employee and partner portals
- Apps that display and process data from backend IT systems in combination with Magic xpi Integration Platform
Magic xpa Features
- Ease of use: Code-free, event-driven application development studio with Visual Studio-based form designer. Drag and drop business process orchestration. Pre-defined elements and components and built-in best practices shorten development cycles.
- Rich Enterprise Mobile Functionalities and UX: Offline support. Native mobile application clients for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Hybrid/HTML5 support.
Agile: Develop once and deploy across mobile, Web/HTML5, Rich Internet Applications (RIA), SaaS, and client/server. Full .NET compatibility. Multi-platform server support: Windows, Solaris, AIX, Linux, IBM i. Cloud-ready architecture.
Enterprise-grade: High-performance self-healing and scalable architecture based on IMDG messaging infrastructure. Secured protocols and sessions. Authentication and encryption. Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) support.
Big Data/Fast Data Ready: Apps can use the IMDG database, enabling handling of extremely large transaction loads. Streaming data from backend databases to the space provides superior performance.
Benefits for Developers, IT and Business Managers
Highly productive: Code-free drag and drop studio. Mobile preview pane. Pre-set mobile development mode. Pre-defined and reusable elements and components let users concentrate on creating the best business logic rather than the technical complexities.
- Low TCO: One skill set for all popular operating systems and deployment modes. Minimum deployment and maintenance efforts.
- Fast time-to-market: Pre-built components. Mobile development mode. Centralized business logic allows updates and changes to be automatically propagated to all devices.
- Flexible: Develop once, deploy anywhere (Windows, Linux, Unix, IBM i, Android, iOS, cloud, on-premise). Easily switch client devices as market or business requirements change. Scale up quickly without changing your app.
- Minimum risk: Metadata-driven product with fully-tested pre-written code. Evolving product that adapts to accommodate new technologies and changing markets.
###Do Not Touch - Success Tab###
Find out how Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center , a leading French exhibition center re-designed their e-commerce site and reduced development time by 30% using iBOLT (today branded Magic xpi Integration Platform) and eDeveloper (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform).
“Trying to do this with any other tool would have been impossible. We would have been forced into using a much larger development team and that would have led to all kinds of communication issues, and we'd still be working on the software rather than delivering it to our customers.” Bill Woo, President, Dove Tree Canyon Software
Learn what FKB gained from developing and deploying a range of applications for the company's groups using uniPaaS, and how it has become now the largest health insurance provider in Lichtenstein with the lowest operating costs in the industry for both Liechtenstein and Switzerland.
UK based SDMS uses uniPaaS to upgrade their staff development management system, giving it wide database inter-connectivity and the choice of on-premise/on-demand availability.
Read how Victorinox has saved time from its order processing and administration thanks to eDeveloper (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform).
Takatoshi developed a solution using a mobile device, with a barcode reader that transmits via Bluetooth connectivity, running on the Windows Mobile operating system, which is fully supported by uniPaaS (today Magic xpa Application Platform).
Find out how ING Commercial Finance, a leading capital finance company, was able to quickly and cost-effectively develop a new factoring system that could run on their legacy AS/400 while maintaining full compatibility with Windows and browser-based capabilities.
Oxalys TECHNOLOGIES was looking for a way to meet a growing requirement among its customers and prospects for a means to deploy their business applications in SaaS mode or in the Cloud to make them permanently available over the Internet. Read why it chose uniPaaS RIA (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform).
New Era Solutions experiences a smooth transition to eDeveloper v10 (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform), praising XML and Development Studio enhancements.
“uniPaaS is more efficient, brings more money in, lets less money out, and eliminates, or at least drastically reduces bugs. It is difficult to quantify the value of a custom business system that automates and manages every process in the core of your business. The Custom Reinsurance System created by Magic is vital to our operations and has a value to FMRP of millions more than what we paid for it. We wouldn’t even dream of going back to the way things were - no way."