Magic xpa Application Platform
Rapid Cross-Platform Development
Magic xpa Application Platform is a code-free, visual development and deployment environment for the quick creation of enterprise-grade mobile, web and desktop apps. Magic xpa lets you leverage the same business logic to develop once and deploy across platforms. You can create a portfolio of high performance business apps with a single skill set and minimal resources. By allowing you to develop, maintain and update apps quickly and cost-effectively, Magic supports your enterprise mobility strategy and gives your business a competitive edge.
Flexible, Powerful and Proven
- Mobile workforce apps for sales and field service staff
- Mobile audit apps
- Full-feature ERP and Supply Chain Management sytems
- Comprehensive employee and partner portals
- Apps that display and process data from backend IT systems in combination with Magic xpi Integration Platform
Magic xpa Features
- Ease of use: Code-free, event-driven application development studio with Visual Studio-based form designer. Drag and drop business process orchestration. Pre-defined elements and components and built-in best practices shorten development cycles.
- Rich Enterprise Mobile Functionalities and UX: Offline support. Native mobile application clients for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Hybrid/HTML5 support.
Agile: Develop once and deploy across mobile, Web/HTML5, Rich Internet Applications (RIA), SaaS, and client/server. Full .NET compatibility. Multi-platform server support: Windows, Solaris, AIX, Linux, IBM i. Cloud-ready architecture.
Enterprise-grade: High-performance self-healing and scalable architecture based on IMDG messaging infrastructure. Secured protocols and sessions. Authentication and encryption. Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) support.
Big Data/Fast Data Ready: Apps can use the IMDG database, enabling handling of extremely large transaction loads. Streaming data from backend databases to the space provides superior performance.
Benefits for Developers, IT and Business Managers
Highly productive: Code-free drag and drop studio. Mobile preview pane. Pre-set mobile development mode. Pre-defined and reusable elements and components let users concentrate on creating the best business logic rather than the technical complexities.
- Low TCO: One skill set for all popular operating systems and deployment modes. Minimum deployment and maintenance efforts.
- Fast time-to-market: Pre-built components. Mobile development mode. Centralized business logic allows updates and changes to be automatically propagated to all devices.
- Flexible: Develop once, deploy anywhere (Windows, Linux, Unix, IBM i, Android, iOS, cloud, on-premise). Easily switch client devices as market or business requirements change. Scale up quickly without changing your app.
- Minimum risk: Metadata-driven product with fully-tested pre-written code. Evolving product that adapts to accommodate new technologies and changing markets.
###Do Not Touch - Success Tab###
“Trying to do this with any other tool would have been impossible. We would have been forced into using a much larger development team and that would have led to all kinds of communication issues, and we'd still be working on the software rather than delivering it to our customers.” Bill Woo, President, Dove Tree Canyon Software
Find out how Adecco, a market leader in the recruitment industry, were able to develop a multi-lingual solution that met the legal requirements, as well as the confidentiality requirements of their customers and was twice as fast as any other development tool on the market. And their Batch processing times were reduced to a fifth.
Stannah used Magic xpa Application Platform to develop two client/server-based order management applications to efficiently and accurately manage warehouse, production, and accounting activities.
Cape was able to develop a solution that not only integrated core business systems, but also delivered mission-critical information to employees’ mobile devices, providing a Total Mobility Experience.
Junk Mail chooses Magic's End-to-End Enterprise Mobility Solution as strategic solution to provide integrated apps for SugarCRM.
“Of all the goods that arrive in Antwerp, 80% of all declarations are dealt with by software Customs Streamliner) that we have developed with Magic Software." Albert Palsterman, General Manager, Stream Software
“Visa Cal develops many systems using Magic Software’s products due to their ease of use, reliability, and low maintenance requirements. I am certain that in the future, we will continue to develop advanced applications using Magic Software’s excellent, user-friendly tools”. Doron Bonim, Magic Team Leader, Visa Cal IT Department
Oxalys TECHNOLOGIES was looking for a way to meet a growing requirement among its customers and prospects for a means to deploy their business applications in SaaS mode or in the Cloud to make them permanently available over the Internet. Read why it chose uniPaaS RIA (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform).
Takatoshi developed a solution using a mobile device, with a barcode reader that transmits via Bluetooth connectivity, running on the Windows Mobile operating system, which is fully supported by uniPaaS (today Magic xpa Application Platform).
Learn how a German GE Capital was able to automate the distribution of its correspondence using a reporting system developed with Magic’s eDeveloper (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform).