Magic xpa Application Platform
Rapid Cross-Platform Application Development
Magic xpa Application Platform is a code-free, visual development and deployment environment for the quick creation of enterprise-grade mobile, web and desktop apps. Magic xpa lets you leverage the same business logic to develop once and deploy across platforms. You can create a portfolio of high performance business apps with a single skill set and minimal resources.
By allowing you to develop, maintain and update apps quickly and cost-effectively, Magic supports your digital transformation and enterprise mobility strategies, making it easy for you to give your business a competitive edge.
Flexible, Powerful and Proven
- Mobile workforce apps for sales and field service staff
- Mobile audit apps
- Full-feature ERP, POS and Supply Chain Management sytems
- Comprehensive employee and partner portals
- Apps that display and process data from backend IT systems in combination with Magic xpi Integration Platform
Magic xpa Features
- Ease of use: Code-free, event-driven application development studio with Visual Studio-based form designer. Drag and drop business process orchestration. Pre-defined elements and components and built-in best practices shorten development cycles.
- Rich Enterprise Mobile Functionalities and UX: Offline support. Native mobile application clients for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Hybrid/HTML5 support.
Agile: Develop once and deploy across mobile, Web/HTML5, Rich Internet Applications (RIA), SaaS, and client/server. Full .NET compatibility. Multi-platform server support: Windows, Solaris, AIX, Linux, IBM i. Cloud-ready architecture.
Enterprise-grade: High-performance self-healing and scalable architecture based on IMDG messaging infrastructure. Secured protocols and sessions. Authentication and encryption. Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) support.
Big Data/Fast Data Ready: Apps can use the IMDG database, enabling handling of extremely large transaction loads. Streaming data from backend databases to the space provides superior performance.
Benefits for Developers, IT and Business Managers
Highly productive: Code-free drag and drop studio. Mobile preview pane. Pre-set mobile development mode. Pre-defined and reusable elements and components let users concentrate on creating the best business logic rather than the technical complexities.
- Low TCO: One skill set for all popular operating systems and deployment modes. Minimum deployment and maintenance efforts.
- Time-to-market: Pre-built components. Mobile development mode. Centralized business logic allows updates and changes to be automatically propagated to all devices.
- Flexible: Develop once, deploy anywhere (Windows, Linux, Unix, IBM i, Android, iOS, cloud, on-premise). Easily switch client devices as market or business requirements change. Scale up quickly without changing your app.
- Minimum risk: Metadata-driven product with fully-tested pre-written code. Evolving product that adapts to accommodate new technologies and changing markets.
###Do Not Touch - Success Tab###
The Allstate Corporation is universally as one of the largest and most secure financial services companies worldwide. It comes as no surprise therefore that they also have one of the most impressive implementations of eDeveloper (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform) technology which they sed to create their annuity and life insurance applications.
Find out how Asama Software managed to build and deliver a highly function rich internet application in under 3 months, using a single developer, without a single line of HTML coding
Find out how Titan Software Systems merged two incompatible IT systems rapidly, while cutting 50% from expected overheads.
Paprec, France’s Largest Recycling Company, Automates its Ordering and Invoicing Process using uniPaaS RIA (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform).
Using Magic RIA deployment, Innet developed the ATSR RIA solution, which is a comprehensive order management system for sales, shipping, invoicing, and payment collection, with optional planning, production, and store management capabilities.
Learn how Juvenile Courts in the State of Washington used eDeveloper (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform) to integrate justice agencies and jurisdictions, by creating a real-time record retrieval system. This system is accessed by tens of thousands of users across Washington State and beyond, guaranteeing juveniles a faster court hearing and saving of taxpayers money.
Find out how ING Commercial Finance, a leading capital finance company, was able to quickly and cost-effectively develop a new factoring system that could run on their legacy AS/400 while maintaining full compatibility with Windows and browser-based capabilities.
“Trying to do this with any other tool would have been impossible. We would have been forced into using a much larger development team and that would have led to all kinds of communication issues, and we'd still be working on the software rather than delivering it to our customers.” Bill Woo, President, Dove Tree Canyon Software
UK based SDMS uses uniPaaS to upgrade their staff development management system, giving it wide database inter-connectivity and the choice of on-premise/on-demand availability.
Takatoshi developed a solution using a mobile device, with a barcode reader that transmits via Bluetooth connectivity, running on the Windows Mobile operating system, which is fully supported by uniPaaS (today Magic xpa Application Platform).