Magic xpa Application Platform
Rapid Cross-Platform Application Development
Magic xpa Application Platform is a code-free, visual development and deployment environment for the quick creation of enterprise-grade mobile, web and desktop apps. Magic xpa lets you leverage the same business logic to develop once and deploy across platforms. You can create a portfolio of high performance business apps with a single skill set and minimal resources.
By allowing you to develop, maintain and update apps quickly and cost-effectively, Magic supports your digital transformation and enterprise mobility strategies, making it easy for you to give your business a competitive edge.
Flexible, Powerful and Proven
- Mobile workforce apps for sales and field service staff
- Mobile audit apps
- Full-feature ERP, POS and Supply Chain Management sytems
- Comprehensive employee and partner portals
- Apps that display and process data from backend IT systems in combination with Magic xpi Integration Platform
Powering Successful Business Apps
Key features include:
- Ease of use: Code-free, event-driven application development studio with Visual Studio-based form designer. Drag and drop business process orchestration. Pre-defined elements and components and built-in best practices shorten development cycles.
- Rich Enterprise Mobile Functionalities and UX: Offline support. Native mobile application clients for iOS, Android and Windows 10 Mobile smartphones and tablets. Hybrid/HTML5 support.
Agile: Develop once and deploy across mobile, Web/HTML5, Rich Internet Applications (RIA), SaaS, and client/server. Full .NET compatibility. Multi-platform server support: Windows, Solaris, AIX, Linux, IBM i. Cloud-ready architecture.
Enterprise-grade: High-performance self-healing and scalable architecture based on IMDG messaging infrastructure. Secured protocols and sessions. Authentication and encryption. N-Tier Architecture and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) support.
Big Data/Fast Data Ready: Apps can use the IMDG database, enabling handling of extremely large transaction loads. Streaming data from backend databases to the space provides superior performance.
Benefits for Developers, IT and Business Managers
Highly productive: Code-free drag and drop studio. Mobile preview pane. Pre-set mobile development mode. Pre-defined and reusable elements and components let users concentrate on creating the best business logic rather than the technical complexities.
- Low TCO: One skill set for all popular operating systems and deployment modes. Minimum deployment and maintenance efforts.
- Time-to-market: Pre-built components. Mobile development mode. Centralized business logic allows updates and changes to be automatically propagated to all devices.
- Flexible: Develop once, deploy anywhere (Windows, Linux, Unix, IBM i, Android, iOS, Windows 10 Mobile, cloud, on-premises). Easily switch client devices as market or business requirements change. Scale up quickly without changing your app.
- Minimum risk: Metadata-driven product with fully-tested pre-written code. Evolving product that adapts to accommodate new technologies and changing markets.
The Magic Advantage
- 30 years of enterprise application development and integration experience.
- Rich professional services expertise.
- Global customer support organization.
- Extensive partner network and developer community.
###Do Not Touch - Success Tab###
Find out how Asama Software managed to build and deliver a highly function rich internet application in under 3 months, using a single developer, without a single line of HTML coding
Learn how a German GE Capital was able to automate the distribution of its correspondence using a reporting system developed with Magic’s eDeveloper (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform).
New Era Solutions experiences a smooth transition to eDeveloper v10 (today branded Magic xpa Application Platform), praising XML and Development Studio enhancements.
Read how Florida’s largest real estate data depository has been made available anytime, anywhere, using eDeveloper V10 (today Branded Magic xpa Application Platform).
In order to support its expanding business operations, EBS needed to upgrade its outdated client-server business application to the Rich Internet Application (RIA) architecture made possible by the uniPaaS application platform.
Find out how ING Commercial Finance, a leading capital finance company, was able to quickly and cost-effectively develop a new factoring system that could run on their legacy AS/400 while maintaining full compatibility with Windows and browser-based capabilities.
Using Magic RIA deployment, Innet developed the ATSR RIA solution, which is a comprehensive order management system for sales, shipping, invoicing, and payment collection, with optional planning, production, and store management capabilities.
“The best thing about the Magic Software products is that, along with the short time-to-market due to the speed of development, when migrating to new versions you also automatically get new functionality." Geert Celie, ICT Manager, ADD
Magic’s proven application platform enables M.A.G. Integration to deliver software applications that are in great demand by the food processing industry.
Find out how Adecco, a market leader in the recruitment industry, were able to develop a multi-lingual solution that met the legal requirements, as well as the confidentiality requirements of their customers and was twice as fast as any other development tool on the market. And their Batch processing times were reduced to a fifth.