Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. Shareholders:
We cordially invite you to attend the 2020 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Magic Software Enterprises Ltd., or the Meeting, to be held at 10:00 a.m. (Israel time) on Thursday, February 25, 2021, at our offices at 1 Yahadut Canada Street, Or Yehuda 6037501, Israel. At the Meeting, shareholders will be asked to adopt the following resolutions, as further detailed in the attached proxy statement:
- To elect each of the following three nominees to the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board of Directors”) to serve as a director of the Company until the next annual general meeting of shareholders of the Company: Mr. Guy Bernstein, Ms. Naamit Salomon and Mr. Avi Zakay;
- To re-elect Mr. Ron Ettlinger to serve as an external director (as such term is defined in the Israeli Companies Law) for a third three-year term;
- To approve amended terms for the Company’s renewed director and officer liability, or D&O, insurance policy;
- To approve a revised compensation policy for our directors and officers; and
- To ratify and approve the re-appointment of Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer, registered public accounting firm, a member firm of Ernst & Young Global, as our independent registered public accounting firm for the year ending December 31, 2020 and to authorize our Board of Directors to delegate to the Audit Committee the authority to fix the compensation for such independent registered public accountants in accordance with the volume and nature of their services.
In addition, our auditor’s report and consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2019 will be reviewed and discussed at the Meeting.
The Board of Directors recommends that you vote in favor of all of the proposals, which are described in the attached Proxy Statement.
Although we intend to hold the Meeting in person, we are sensitive to the public health and travel concerns our shareholders may have and the protocols that governments may impose. We reserve the right to convert to a virtual only meeting format should meeting in person become unsafe as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. If we convert to a virtual only online meeting, we will announce the decision to do so in advance and provide instructions for shareholder participation in the virtual meeting in a Form 6-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and posted on our website.
Shareholders of record at the close of business on January 19, 2021 are entitled to notice of and to vote at the meeting. You can vote either by mailing in your proxy or in person by attending the meeting. If voting by mail, the proxy must be received by our transfer agent or at our registered office at least 72 hours prior to the time of the meeting to be validly included in the tally of ordinary shares voted at the meeting. If you attend the meeting, you may vote in person and your proxy will not be used. Detailed proxy voting instructions are provided both in the Proxy Statement and on the enclosed proxy card. Beneficial owners who hold their shares through members of the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (“TASE”) may either vote their shares in person at the Meeting by presenting a certificate signed by a member of the TASE which complies with the Israel Companies Regulations (Proof of Ownership for Voting in General Meetings)-2000 as proof of ownership of the shares, or send such certificate along with a duly executed proxy to the Company at 1 Yahadut Canada Street, Or Yehuda, 6037501, Israel, Attention: Corporate Secretary.